Life, Somi's way ...

Life, Somi's way ...

Tuesday, 18 October 2011

For that Someone who could never understand me...

Dear Someone,
.... and I am in Love; as always; may be more than ever. Have been in love with you for a long time.Never told you though.I don't think , I ever will.

Do you know at all? Do you even deserve to know? Maybe you do deserve to know coz, You are  the subject over here; or maybe you don't coz somewhere deep down you just don't care and even if you do, you are not man enough to show it.
I have been there by your side, supporting you, helping you, in my own little way.See, that's the shortcoming of being in Love. You just cannot stop yourself from being selfless , you just cannot stop yourself from going beyond, crossing the line and doing that extra bit with a singular desire of comforting and maybe making that person Happy.
And today I know I need you more than ever.Not much, but a few words of support would do. A "Don't worry things will work out. They always do" will surely do the job. Maybe, for once you could just reach out to me and let me hold your hand for awhile or simply let me sit by your side and hear time ticking away.

If only, you would have heard my silence speaking; the way I did for you. If only you would have understood how much broken I am within. If only you would have felt how a single "hi" from you lights up my day.If only you would have realized How much I need you.....


No comments:

Post a Comment