This post comes as a result of a recent incident, An incident which to begin with was nothing serious but which was blown out of proportions by some narrow minded or should I say simply term that person as a Hypocrite.
Your Life, the way you live it, The things you do, the decisions you take; don't you think are the only things that truly belong to you? Your life , your decisions and you are the only person to accounted for. Isn't that only thing that remains truly yours. People change. People move. Yeah, that's how I would like to put it. We are all Bohemians , gypsies at heart ; Moving from place to place,changing sides,moving from "People to People" in search of something called "True Love". No one ever , (well yeah except those two souls whose union resulted in You) will remain true to you. In all this turmoil of searching for true love , of searching for that one person who will remain rightfully yours , somewhere we get tired; tired of the constant search, tired of the constant heartbreaks, tired of the sudden backstabbing; and its at times like this that you feel the only thing that belongs truly and rightfully to you are your decisions.
Then why on Earth do we end up regretting some of them? Why for Christ's sake are we intimidated by our own actions at times.? Yes, am a girl , and a properly spoilt one that too. Yes, I have taken a lot of decisions which yielded nothing but Hatred. Yes, I have taken decisions guided by Hatred and Malice and YES I drink , I smoke and I do every other thing that I think is right at the heat of the moment. But , what the heck! Its my Life , its my decision. Its the only thing that belongs rightfully to me. I am not scared of expressing my choices and hell yeah.! I am not intimidated by the thoughts of a third person and most importantly I don't regret them.
And as a small parting note for that narrow minded person who sent me down this black hole of haphazard thoughts, Never ever regret a single decision cause its your Life. Your decisions make you and regretting any of them is like regretting yourself , regretting your own Life, your own existence.
Your Life, the way you live it, The things you do, the decisions you take; don't you think are the only things that truly belong to you? Your life , your decisions and you are the only person to accounted for. Isn't that only thing that remains truly yours. People change. People move. Yeah, that's how I would like to put it. We are all Bohemians , gypsies at heart ; Moving from place to place,changing sides,moving from "People to People" in search of something called "True Love". No one ever , (well yeah except those two souls whose union resulted in You) will remain true to you. In all this turmoil of searching for true love , of searching for that one person who will remain rightfully yours , somewhere we get tired; tired of the constant search, tired of the constant heartbreaks, tired of the sudden backstabbing; and its at times like this that you feel the only thing that belongs truly and rightfully to you are your decisions.
Then why on Earth do we end up regretting some of them? Why for Christ's sake are we intimidated by our own actions at times.? Yes, am a girl , and a properly spoilt one that too. Yes, I have taken a lot of decisions which yielded nothing but Hatred. Yes, I have taken decisions guided by Hatred and Malice and YES I drink , I smoke and I do every other thing that I think is right at the heat of the moment. But , what the heck! Its my Life , its my decision. Its the only thing that belongs rightfully to me. I am not scared of expressing my choices and hell yeah.! I am not intimidated by the thoughts of a third person and most importantly I don't regret them.
And as a small parting note for that narrow minded person who sent me down this black hole of haphazard thoughts, Never ever regret a single decision cause its your Life. Your decisions make you and regretting any of them is like regretting yourself , regretting your own Life, your own existence.
Like you said, its one's own life, one's own decision.. a third person can just advise you in it if he has earned a say to it.. I've lived my growing up age in the hostel, my mum and dad are pretty sure that I'm not going to listen to every word they say before i scrutinize them myself.. Its called self-reliability and I know, I'm good at it!
ReplyDeleteDon't worry about it.. If you think what you do, won't have much consequences that can disrupt a smooth life in the future, what the heck do you care other people say to it!!
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete